Taking the time to arrange your funeral now leaves one less thing your loved ones will need to worry about once you’ve passed. We are here to help you every step of the way.
While people spend months planning events like weddings and trips, few think about the one event that is certain to happen: their funeral. While most people do not want to think about their own mortality, the time to pre-plan your funeral is now. The primary advantage of pre-arranging your funeral is to relieve the burden on your loved ones in an emotional time, and to ensure your funeral is carried out according to your wishes, eliminating the task of second-guessing what you would have wanted. Pre-planning and pre-paying your funeral is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can give to your family.
Pre-paying for your funeral reduces stress and financial burden on your loved ones after your passing. We can co-ordinate a payment plan that suits your needs. Options include a single payment plan, to monthly bank account withdrawals.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IN ADVANCE
- Decide on Burial or Cremation and your casket or urn type.
- Pick what type of service you want
- Choose which funeral home to use.
- Designate your pallbearers, pick any music or readings you want at your service.
BENEFITS OF PRE-PLANNING
- The benefit of pre-planning is peace of mind in knowing your wishes have been recorded. There is no financial gain or benefit.